Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Here I am showing you how I make spicy oven-baked potatoes, a healthy alternative to deep fried french fries. Chop your potatoes into large chunks. Arrange your bacon slices on the outside of the pan and potatoes on the inside.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin:
- Take 6 large Thin sliced potato on a mandolin or otherwise
- Take 4 thin sliced large onions
- Prepare 5 large cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 chillies, 1 red 1 green
- Prepare 6 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- Prepare 250 g bacon lardons
- Take 1 tub (300g) creme fresh
- Take 300 g strong cheddar cheese grated
- Get Salt and pepper
- Get 50 g butter
Second, if sautéing bacon is a step in a recipe that leads to something else being cooked in the bacon fat (like in this breakfast potatoes recipe), follow the If you like your bacon extra crispy, put a metal cooling rack inside the baking sheet. Elevating the bacon allows the strips to cook from all sides. Place the potatoes in a colander and rinse thoroughly under cold, running water. Potatoes au gratin’s soft layers of creamy potatoes topped with a golden, slightly crispy crust, embodies the definition of comfort food, especially with a couple layers of bacon It gives the potato a flat surface to lay on as you slice.
Instructions to make Spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin:
- Fry off bacon lardons and set aside for later.
- Grate cheddar cheese into a bowl and set aside for later.
- Place 6 tablespoons of oil in frying pan. Thinly slice potatoes and onions. – Place potatoes first one layer in bottom of pan then a layer of onions and sprinkle them with salt and pepper and repeat process until all potatoes and onions are in the pan. Fry gently with a lid on.
- Finley chop garlic and chillies and add to the top of potato and onion mix in frying pan. – When the potatoes on the bottom have browned turn the mix over. – Do this until most of the mix has browned and softened .
- Get an oven proof dish big enough to hold all the contents of what’s in the frying – Crush some more garlic and and mix with the butter. – Rub this around the inside of this ovenproof dish.
- Placed cooked potato and onion mix into oven proof dish . – Sprinkle on bacon lardons. – Sprinkle on grated cheese. – Drizzle creme fresh all over. – Place in oven to bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 mins.
- Bon appetite . Love this one..
You can bake the potatoes directly on the oven rack, or you can place them a few inches apart on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. The jacket-style potatoes and the brined potatoes, however, required more time and attention than Kitchn’s. For that reason we still feel our method stands up as. Oven baked potato wedges that are extra crunchy and seasoned so they taste like the frozen ones you can buy! Different flavours, different crunch levels, normal potato and sweet potato, extra spicy Coating potatoes in a light seasoning adds flavour and extra CRUNCH!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spicy oven baked sautéd potato and bacon gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com