Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fried scallop and kani mayo don. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simply mix mayo, vegan mayo, or plain yogurt with a few drops sriracha chili sauce. Taste as you go to get your perfect level of heat – I like mine a little fiery! Sesame Scallops / Deep Fried Scallops.
Fried scallop and kani mayo don is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fried scallop and kani mayo don is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried scallop and kani mayo don using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried scallop and kani mayo don:
- Prepare Cooked rice
- Make ready Kani Mayo
- Prepare 125 g Crabsticks
- Make ready Japanese mayonnaise (Kewpie brand)
- Make ready (opt) 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- Get (opt) 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce
- Make ready (opt) 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- Take Coarse black pepper
- Take Fried scallops
- Make ready Handful scallops, salted
- Take 1 cup Buttermilk
- Take 1 cup flour (or a mixture of plain, rice and corn flour)
- Prepare 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic powder
- Make ready Salt and pepper
Kani Avocado Salad Crabmeat avocado with yuzu dressing sauce. Rich & Rober Roll Lightly battered fried roll with white fish, kani, tuna, salmon, avocado & caviar, topped with spicy mayo & eel sauce. Seafood Combo Hibachi Shrimp, scallop and lobster. Mayonnaise adds a creamy texture to this simple seasoned potato side dish.
Steps to make Fried scallop and kani mayo don:
- To cook rice: Wash the rice till water is clear then cook it with the water level 1 inch above the rice.
- Boil some water with 1 tbsp of salt sprinkled in, cook the crabsticks for 5 min. Drain the water.
- Shred the crabsticks with a fork.
- This is optional: mix the shredded crab with 1 tbsp sesame seed oil, 1 tbsp sushi soy sauce and 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce. Compulsory: Add 2 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise (or just drizzle it all over) and mix.
- Dry and salt the scallops for a while before soaking in buttermilk for a few min.
- Mix flour, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dredge the scallops in the flour mixture till fully covered. You can pour the scallops into a colander to separate from the flour.
- Fry the scallops in oil over medium heat for about 3min or golden brown.
- Fill a bowl with the cooked rice, drizzle with mayo, spread a layor of the kani mayo, sprinkle lemon pepper (or coarse black pepper), add the fried scallops on top. Makes 2 bowls.
I have been looking for the recipe under Scalloped Potatoes and Onions as was originally submitted by Taste of Home’s Fast Family Favorites. Crab meat with mayonnaise roll, topped with shrimp roe. Deep-fried egg and crab meat with mayonnaise. Sushi set were delicious and worthy. However the unagi don portion was not big as compared to its price,and there were room for improvement for it taste.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fried scallop and kani mayo don recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com