Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is one of O’s tasty Super Bowl recipes. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions. puff pastry, hot dogs, emmentaler cheese, ketchup, mustard, egg yolk, onions, Oil for frying the onions Grasya Cooking Time.
Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions:
- Take 1 pack puff pastry
- Get 4 hot dogs
- Make ready 4 slices emmentaler cheese
- Make ready 8 tbsp ketchup
- Prepare 8 tbsp mustard
- Make ready 1 egg yolk
- Prepare 8 onions
- Prepare Oil for frying the onions
Hope these make it onto your next appetizer list! Defrost the puff pastry, then roll it out into a large rectangle. No need for ketchup, pickle relish, onions or kraut. All these dogs need is a slather of dijon or grainy mustard before rolling them up in the puff pastry with a scattering of fresh herbs such as thyme, rosemary, or marjoram.
Instructions to make Puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions:
- This time I made the caramelized onions on really low flame, without salt or sugar, just on a little oil. They turned out sweet delicious.
- I pre-fried the hot dogs on a little oil
- I cut the puff pastry into 4 pieces and added a slice of cheese on each
- Then I added 2 tbsp mustard and 2 tbsp ketchup onto each square
- Now comes the hot dogs and I nicely packed them and glazed each with some egg yolk
- Then they spent some quality time in the oven and I took them out when they were golden. I served them with the caramelized onions
Brush the edges of the pastry with water. Prick the center of the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Spread the onion mixture on the pastry to the rim. Sprinkle with the cheeses and chives. This savory puff pastry tart with spinach, sweet potatoes, onions, and a rich, tangy balsamic reduction makes a smart starter for holiday parties.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food puff pastry hot dogs with caramelized onions recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com