Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, natto fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Natto Fried Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Natto Fried Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have natto fried rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Natto Fried Rice:
- Make ready 3 bowls rice
- Make ready 6 Wiener sausages
- Prepare 1 piece Japanese leek (6cm)
- Make ready 1 half a carrot
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 pack “natto” (fermented soybeans *could be replaced with soybeans)
- Prepare vegetable oil
- Take soy sauce, bonito stock (could be replaced with other fish stock)
Steps to make Natto Fried Rice:
- Chop the Wiener sausages and Japanese leek into small pieces and chop the carrot into fine pieces.
- Stir fry them together.
- Add eggs and rice into the frying pan and keep stir frying it.
- Add vegetables, natto, soy sauce and bonito stock to taste.
- Stir fry for another 5 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food natto fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com