Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy beef stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Order Beef Stew online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today!
Creamy beef stew is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Creamy beef stew is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have creamy beef stew using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy beef stew:
- Take 1/2 kg beef fillet, cubed
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 1 large onion, minced
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp tomato paste
- Make ready 1 ripe tomato, diced
- Prepare 1 bunch dhania, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 cup cream
One pot and it’s ready for when l get home from work. This version is a creamy beef stew from Kim, made with cream of mushroom soup, garlic, and herbs. It’s an easy beef stew to prepare and cook in the slow cooker. The condensed soup keeps the stew thick while it adds mushroom flavor and it gives it a creamy texture.
Steps to make Creamy beef stew:
- In a sauce pan with water, add in the beef and bring to a simmer. Let simmer for 8 – 10 minutes. Drain. Save the liquid for later.
- Heat oil in another sauce pan and saute the onions. Add in the ginger garlic paste and let cook for a minute.
- Reduce the heat and add in the beef. Lightly season. Let it get a nice brown coating, as you stir. Set the beef pieces aside.
- Add in the tomatoes and lightly season. Let cook till mashy. Add the tomato paste and the stock. Let simmer till it reduces by half.
- Add in the beef pieces and let simmer for 5 minutes before stirring in the cream.
- Garnish and serve.
The saucy beef makes a fabulous topping for hot cooked egg noodles or rice. In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour tomato juice mixture over beef and vegetables. Whisk together beef stock, mushroom soup and skimmed milk until smooth. Return the beef to the frying pan together with any juices on the plate, add the mushrooms and pour the stock mixture over the beef and mushrooms.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food creamy beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com