Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, beef-wrapped green beans for bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef-Wrapped Green Beans for Bento is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Beef-Wrapped Green Beans for Bento is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have beef-wrapped green beans for bento using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef-Wrapped Green Beans for Bento:
- Take 200 grams Thinly sliced beef or beef offcuts
- Prepare 1 Frozen green beans
- Take 1 tbsp ★Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp ★Mirin
- Make ready 1 tbsp ★Sake
- Take 1 tsp ★Sugar
- Make ready 1 Flour
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Beef-Wrapped Green Beans for Bento:
- Spread the beef out on a cutting board and roll the green beans up. Once rolled up, lightly sprinkle with salt. Use a tea strainer to lightly dust with flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and put the end of the roll on the pan to cook. First, cook on high heat until browned, then lower the heat to low and continue to cook.
- Once cooked, add the ★ ingredients and coat the rolls over high heat. Cut in half and add to your bento. Sprinkle some white sesame seeds.
- Unagi Sauce. It’s a bit sweet, so add some sake or water if you prefer. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143329-basic-tare-sauce-for-eel
- The top picture shows a thick rolled omelet which can be found at”Thick Tamagoyaki with Just 1 Egg for Bento” – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143395-thick-tamagoyaki-with-just-1-egg
- Katsu Bento
- Spicy Teriyaki Chicken Bento – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150534-chicken-gochujang-teriyaki
- Shogayaki Bento – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143394-a-classic-shogayaki-pork-ginger-bento
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef-wrapped green beans for bento recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com