If you can cook, then that is a very rewarding skill. Not just profitable for you, yet likewise making your family members pleased. Your household will have the ability to enjoy any kind of food, since you can prepare it.
For those of you that like to cook, this site provides a range of dishes that you can attempt in your home. For this time around, I will certainly talk about the Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl recipe, beginning from the ingredients and also just how to make it.
Not just for those that can cook, this recipe overview is very easy to practice for those who are bad at cooking. So do not stress.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, beef, bacon and cream rice bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
That’s when this Korean beef bowl comes in. It’s seriously one of the easiest recipes I have ever made. This tasty Korean beef bowl has marinated beef, mushrooms, zucchini, rice, and a delicious spicy sauce.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook beef, bacon and cream rice bowl using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Preparation To Make of Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1/2 large onion, chopped
- Take 3 clove garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp cumin
- Get 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1/2 can milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 2 slice bacon
- Make ready 3/4 cup frozen veggies of your choice
- Make ready 4 cup cooked rice
Crack an egg into the oil. Quickly scramble the egg until it looks like a runny scramble eggs. Then add in a bowl of rice. Put in the soy sauce and mix everything together well.
How to Process To Make Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl:
- Start rice according to package instructions.
- Add oil to a skillet, wok or stir fry pan, set heat to medium high
- Chop up bacon into 1/2 – 3/4 inch pieces
- Add bacon to hot pan, stir and cook until just before crisp
- Add ground beef to pan, break it up as it cooks. Bacon pieces should crisp up also while the beef cooks.
- Note – if you have a lot of fat, drain it before adding onions & garlic. When beef just loses all its pink color, add garlic and onion and frozen veggies, I was using Edamame here.
- Stir and cook until onion is cooked, about 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add can of soup, fill can half full of milk and add.
- Stir until combined. Add black pepper and cumin. Stir for about 3-4 minutes. Make sure it is completely heated through, and cooked to your liking.
- Place about 1 cup of hot cooked rice in bowl.
- Add about 1/4 of the meat mixture on top. Serve.
Yakiniku donburi is a Japanese rice bowl dish of sauteed beef and vegetables served over a bed of rice and garnished with sesame seeds. Yakiniku Donburi: Japanese Beef and Vegetable Rice Bowl. Find rice bowl recipes from Asian or Mexican inspired and beyond. The ingredients can easily be adjusted to suit your taste. Optional toppings include chopped cilantro, diced red onion, jalapeno slices, sour cream.
It’s very easy to follow the dish described over. The Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl dish is really tasty if you serve it with your family. So don’t believe two times around attempting it. Share this dish with your pals and loved ones.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef, bacon and cream rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com