Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, lebanese hummus with pitabread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese hummus with pitabread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Lebanese hummus with pitabread is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lebanese hummus with pitabread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese hummus with pitabread:
- Make ready soaked chickpeas overnight
- Prepare tahina paste
- Take gloves of garlic
- Prepare olive oil
- Prepare Salt
- Get yoghurt or lemon juice
- Prepare ginger chilli paste
- Take Water
Steps to make Lebanese hummus with pitabread:
- First of all soak chickpeas for few hours or overnight next day boil them well till soft.
- Now combine chickpeas tahina paste yogurt salt garlic ginger chilli olive oil etc in blender and blend them till soft consistency and ur hummus dip is ready garnish with olives.
- Now you can have this hummus with pita bread or Arabic bread. This lebanese dish goes perfect with vinegar-soaked carrots chilli radish cucumbers olives lettuce onions etc.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lebanese hummus with pitabread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com