Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, veg pita sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Veg Pita Sandwich is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Veg Pita Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hello everybody, This is quick & easy meal which is pitta pockets, healthy, stuffed and Nutrition. Meal prepping is a great way to help you lose weight.. Pita Sandwich, Grilled Vegetables Pita Sandwich, Mediterranean Roasted Garlic And Quinoa Pita Sandwich.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook veg pita sandwich using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pita Sandwich:
- Make ready For the pitas:
- Prepare 400 grams whole wheat flour
- Get 2.5 grams grams salt
- Prepare 2.5 grams sugar
- Take 3.5 grams dry activated yeast
- Take as needed Cold water to knead the dough
- Prepare 1 teaspoon oil
- Get For the vegetable stuffing:
- Prepare 500 grams mixed boiled vegetables:finely chopped carrots, sweet corn, green peas
- Make ready 50 grams chopped spinach leaves
- Get 50 grams chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 1 large tomato chopped finely
- Make ready 1 large onion chopped finely
- Get 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready to taste Crushed black pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Red chilli flakes to season
- Get 1/2 Juice of a lemon
- Take 100 grams curd
I highly recommend using this tahini sauce on just about everything. I made these pita sandwiches with some of the leftover bits from dinner salads and a batch of my Mediterranean Veggie Pita Sandwich. Fortunately, pita bread freezes well so you can take a few hours on the weekend to make a big The easy and lazy way to make this Mediterranean chickpea salad pita sandwich is to simply pile the.. Eastern vegetarian pita sandwich is stuffed with homemade tzatziki, homemade tabbouleh, feta cheese, fresh vegetables and a lot of fresh herbs.
Instructions to make Veg Pita Sandwich:
- For the pita:In a large bowl, combine flour, salt and sugar
- Add the yeast and cold water to knead a stiff but pliable dough
- After kneading, knead for a minute post adding the oil
- Keep the dough covered in a warm place for 1 hour
- For the stuffing, combine the vegetables and greens in a bowl
- Add the chopped onion and tomato
- Add the garlic powder, pepper and salt
- Add the chilli flakes and lemon juice
- Mix well after adding the curd and keep the bowl covered
- Post resting, divide the dough into equal sized dough balls
- Using some flour dusting, roll each into medium sized discs (not very thin)
- Cook the rolled discs on a non stick pan by flipping over once brown spots appear
- Once done, cut each into half and create a space on each side for adding the stuffing
- Add the prepared vegetable stuffing and serve immediately
Healthy and filling, pitas are the perfect vessels for sandwiches. Pitas are eaten frequently in Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines and have been growing in popularity here due in North America. Here, meatless sandwich recipes for vegetarians and vegans, featuring smoked tofu, chickpea salad, hummus and so much more. Tired of the same ole turkey sandwiches after Thanksgiving? Also can be made with chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food veg pita sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com