Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stir fry vegan ramen. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir Fry Vegan Ramen is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Stir Fry Vegan Ramen is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have stir fry vegan ramen using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir Fry Vegan Ramen:
- Take 3 packages ramen or instant noodle
- Prepare 1 cup water or stock
- Prepare 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Make ready 1 dash black pepper
- Prepare vegetable
- Make ready 100 grams beansprouts
- Make ready 1 grated carrot
- Get 1 bunch spring onions
- Make ready 3 small deseeded chili optional
- Take sauce
- Take 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp peri peri sauce or chili sauce
- Get 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
Instructions to make Stir Fry Vegan Ramen:
- cooked instant noodles as package drain and set aside.
- with sesame oil brown onion then add carrot saute for one minute then noodle
- add sauce and half cup of water and mix well then add beansprouts with spring onion for 2 minute
- if its too dry add all water then mix well til almost dry
- off heat top black pepper and mix well and serve
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food stir fry vegan ramen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com