Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy yummy potato gratin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Then poured the cheese sauce over top and mixed with potato slices, then bake. Potato gratin is one of those dishes that is so simple to make, but the results are fantastic. A perfect gratin is thick, rich, and creamy with soft but intact potatoes and a decadent cheesy flavor.
EASY YUMMY POTATO GRATIN is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. EASY YUMMY POTATO GRATIN is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy yummy potato gratin using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make EASY YUMMY POTATO GRATIN:
- Prepare cheese sauce
- Get 3 tbsp plain flour
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter
- Prepare 2 cup milk
- Make ready 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Get gratin
- Make ready 1 head onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
- Make ready 3 slice cheese slice
Put a twist on traditional potatoes au gratin by using nutrient-dense sweet potatoes instead! The recipe is a Yummly original created by Sara Mellas. This healthy Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes recipe is a clean-eating, savory, and easy upgrade to an old classic. Bake this savory side as a gluten-free I wanted to go all out with this au gratin potatoes recipe by adding additional yummy flavors to the cheesy potato goodness.
Steps to make EASY YUMMY POTATO GRATIN:
- Preheat oven to 200degrees celsius.
- Slice onions and potatoes.
- Grease gratin tin thoroughly with butter.
- Layer in potatoes & onions in following order: potato, onions, potato.
- Add butter into a saucepan and melt it.
- Then put in the flour and stir.
- Pour in milk and whisk to thicken the mixture.
- Once the milk has thickened in about 3 minutes, put in the grated cheese and stir vigorously for a minute to thicken and complete the cheese sauce.
- Pour cheese sauce onto prepared gratin tin. And top off with sliced cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the oven at 200°F celsius.
I brought in the big guns. A potato gratin that cooks in half the time, can be made ahead, and – best of all – lets you The only real problem with potato gratin was that we didn’t entirely know what was coming, and therefore Todd Coleman’s Potato Gratin. Au gratin potatoes are one of the greatest casseroles of all time. Tender, fluffy potatoes are bathed in a rich and creamy cheese sauce, then baked in a hot oven until bubbly and crisp. I’d dare to say au gratin potatoes are better than even the best mashed potatoes — and they’re easier, too.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy yummy potato gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com