Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sweet bbq veggie pulled ‘pork’ quesadilla (vegetarian). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled ‘Pork’ Quesadilla (Vegetarian) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled ‘Pork’ Quesadilla (Vegetarian) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have sweet bbq veggie pulled ‘pork’ quesadilla (vegetarian) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled ‘Pork’ Quesadilla (Vegetarian):
- Prepare Serves: 1 person
- Get 1 wholemeal wrap,
- Take 1 Linda McCartney BBQ pulled ‘pork’ 1/4 pounder, pre-cooked
- Take Half a crushed baked or microwaved sweet potato (around 80g),
- Make ready 25 g 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese,
- Make ready 1 small green chilli, sliced and seeds left in,
- Make ready 1 tbsp BBQ sauce (I used HP),
- Prepare Salt and pepper to season
- Prepare Olive oil Frylight
- Make ready You will need:
- Take 1 George Foreman grill or griddle/frying pan
Instructions to make Sweet BBQ Veggie Pulled ‘Pork’ Quesadilla (Vegetarian):
- Take the wrap and lay it out. Using the back of a table spoon take the baked sweet potato flesh from the skin and spread it out evenly over half of the wrap. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next sprinkle over half the grated cheese and the chillies.
- Take the quarter pounder and shred it into small pieces on a chopping board then sprinkle it evenly over the half of the wrap with the sweet potato.
- Drizzle over the BBQ sauce and then sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
- Fold over the other half of the wrap so it neatly covers the half where you’ve added the ingredients.
- Now spray both sides with Frylight and place onto the grill (or frying pan). If cooking on a George Foreman, allow to heat for around 5 minutes until the inside is piping hot. If using a pan, cook on one side for around 2-3 minutes then flip it and cook the other side.
- Allow to cool for about 2 minutes then eat and enjoy! 🙂
- Each quesadilla is approximately 477kcals.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sweet bbq veggie pulled ‘pork’ quesadilla (vegetarian) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com