Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, moist chocolate chip banana bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! The “secret” to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moist chocolate chip banana bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- Make ready 3 ripe mashed bananas
- Get 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Take 1/2 cup oil
- Take 1/2 cup whole milk
- Make ready 2 eggs (room temperature)
- Take 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
And if it’s got that soft, slightly underbaked texture. Learn how to make this quick and easy Banana Bread Recipe with chocolate chips! My family loves really moist banana bread.and, of course, chocolate! So this bread is the perfect combo of both!
Instructions to make Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread:
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar with a whisk until well combined.
- Add oil, milk, and eggs. Whisk again for a minute.
- Using a spatula, fold in the flour mixture in three additions, stirring just until combined.
- Fold in the vanilla extract and the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 5” loaf pan and bake in a preheated 325F oven for more or less 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Let it cool for roughly 30 minutes before serving. Yum 😋
- Note: If you don’t finish the bread in one sitting, wrap it in aluminum foil to keep it soft and moist. You can freeze it in the freezer for at least a month.
This is a slightly modified version of the Banana Bread recipe in the Better Homes & Gardens New Cookbook. We can rarely wait until it’s cooled completely! This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Let me explain why this is the last banana bread recipe you’ll ever need. First off, it’s outrageously moist (sorry).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com