Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spicy arabian vegetable. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Arabian Vegetable is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spicy Arabian Vegetable is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook spicy arabian vegetable using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Arabian Vegetable:
- Prepare 500 g. Arabic
- Make ready 1 tablespoon celery
- Make ready 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Take 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Take 1 tablespoon Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 green chili
- Make ready Salt to taste,
- Get 4 tbsp oil
- Make ready Water as required
- Get 2 onions
- Get 2 tomato
Instructions to make Spicy Arabian Vegetable:
- Clean the arbi and cut it again with water three to four times.
- Prepare onion paste and tomato poori, take out all the spices in a bowl.
- Add oil to the cooker, add celery, add onion paste and cook by adding tomato paste
- Now add spices and cook with a little water
- Now add the arbi and stir it and add three to four whistles as required by adding water salt
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spicy arabian vegetable recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com