Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, pita bread with meat soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita bread with meat soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pita bread with meat soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both. In the oven, pitas puff up much Pita is also great make-ahead bread. I often prepare the dough through the first rise, punch it down, and then keep it refrigerated for up to a week.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita bread with meat soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread with meat soup:
- Make ready 3 cups flour
- Take 1 cup water
- Get 2 tablespoon oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoon yeast
- Get Pinch salt
Pita bread with an easy dough that requires only flour and yeast, the rest of the ingredients are there in your pantry. Pita bread, also known as Arabic bread, is a family of leavened round bread. Its main characteristic is having a pocket to stuff things into. Pita bread is a Middle Eastern cuisine staple, but it goes great with lots of other foods as well.
Instructions to make Pita bread with meat soup:
- Ki zuba one cup na ruwanki a cikin bowl ko a inda kike kwabinki,saiki zuba two tablespoon na yeast dinki,saiki zuba one cup of flour a cikin ruwan yeast din ki bar two cups aside
- Saiki juya ya hade,ki barshi ya tashi for 15min,saiki zuba 2tablespoon na mai,pinch of salt da sauran 2cups na flour din ki kwaba harya hade
- Saiki barshi for 5min ya kuma tashi.Saiki yayyanka,ni inayin guda 8 na 3cups saikiyi rolling dinshi in a circular form
- Saiki gasa a oven ko a non stick pan on low heat
- Meat soup na tafasa nama tareda albasa da maggi da kayan kamshi,naman ya dahu na zuba kayan miya ya dahu na saka mai na dada maggi da spices, nayishi mai romo romo.
Making pita bread requires mixing and kneading the dough Cut pita bread into triangles and enjoy it with dips, such as hummus, spinach and artichoke dip, and chicken wing dip. Have a piece of pita bread. Pita is the quintessential bread of Middle Eastern cuisine. It’s a soft, lightly leavened bread that’s similar to naan and flatbread. Pita, however, is baked at a higher temperature which causes the dough round to puff up and leave the well-known pocket.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pita bread with meat soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com