Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, yakiniku spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Yakiniku Spaghetti is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Yakiniku Spaghetti is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have yakiniku spaghetti using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yakiniku Spaghetti:
- Get 2 servings Spaghetti
- Prepare 150-200 g thinly sliced Beef
- Make ready 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 2 Cabbage Leaves
- Make ready 1/2 Carrot
- Make ready 1/4-1/2 Capsicum
- Get 1 tablespoon Oil
- Take 3-4 tablespoons Yakiniku Sauce *OR use the sauce below
- Make ready
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground
- Make ready 1 teaspoon grated Garlic
- Get 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Make ready 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Make ready Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) OR Chilli Flakes as required
Steps to make Yakiniku Spaghetti:
- Cook Spaghetti in a large saucepan of salted boiling water as instructed.
- Prepare ‘Yakiniku Sauce’ and cut all vegetables into thin strips.
- Oil a heated frying pan and cook Beef slices. When Beef changed colour, add vegetables and stir-fry until cooked. Add Yakiniku Sauce, and mix well.
- Add cooked Spaghetti and mix well. Drizzle with extra Yakiniku Sauce when serve, only if required.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yakiniku spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com