Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sakura & doll’s festival character bento hello kitty. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sakura & Doll’s Festival Character Bento Hello Kitty is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sakura & Doll’s Festival Character Bento Hello Kitty is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
A cherry blossom is a flower of many trees of genus Prunus. The most well-known species is the Japanese cherry, Prunus serrulata, which is commonly called sakura (桜 or 櫻; さくら). They are widely distributed, especially in the temperate zone of the Northern Hemisphere including Japan, Taiwan, Korea, Mainland China, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Myanmar, Thailand, Europe.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sakura & doll’s festival character bento hello kitty using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sakura & Doll’s Festival Character Bento Hello Kitty:
- Get 1 child’s rice bowl Hot cooked white rice
- Make ready 1 Imitation crab meat sticks
- Take 1 Spinach
- Get 1 dash Sushi nori seaweed
- Get 1 piece Processed cheese
- Get 1 Kamaboko
- Prepare 1 dash Thin egg omelet
- Make ready 1 Your favorite side dishes
Sakura Sushi Pennsylvania’s premier Sushi Bar and hibachi grill. Whether it’s a simple White Tuna Roll or a whimsical Triple Cake Roll, every one of Sakura’s sushi. You can find online coupons, daily specials and customer reviews on our website. Sakura Japanese Restaurant Welcome to visit our website!
Steps to make Sakura & Doll’s Festival Character Bento Hello Kitty:
- Wrap up the rice for Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel’s heads in plastic wrap to shape them into cat heads. Make the eyes and whiskers from nori and the nose from a bit of omelet, then stick them on the face.
- Shape Hello Kitty’s body with rice in plastic wrap. Make it a rounded trapezoid. Use the red part of the crab sticks to create the kimono’s outer layer and the white part to create the inner layer peaking through at the neck.
- Make Dear Daniel’s torso the same way as you did Hello Kitty’s. Make his kimono using the spinach leaves for the outside, and the white part of the crab sticks for the inside.
- Cut the cheese in half and cut out the crown. Next, cut out the pink kamaboko to make the jewels and Kitty’s fan.
- Use the other half of the cheese to make Daniel’s fan and hat. Top the cheese with nori.
- Set Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel into your bento box. Use dry spaghetti noodles to pin their fans, crown, and hat on to finish.
- Cut the carrots into sakura flowers and the pink kamaboko into sakura petals. Top the bento with the flowers and petals to make it a real Springtime bento!
You can find out the current trends about us, or you can click to get our latest preferential price or discounts. Come visit us for a memorable evening where dishes are prepared at your table by our Expert Chefs, with only the finest in steak, chicken and seafood delights. Our fully stocked bar has trivia and Wii every night, along with tons of fun & consistently great food! Sakura is the top Sushi Restaurant in all of Saint Paul, MN and the Twin Cities. Sakura is the top Sushi Restaurant in all of Saint Paul, MN and the Twin Cities.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sakura & doll’s festival character bento hello kitty recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com