Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. How do you make Blueberry Buttermilk Breakfast Cake? In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter, lemon zest, and sugar.
Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake:
- Prepare unsalted butter
- Make ready lemon zest
- Make ready sugar
- Make ready egg at room temp.
- Get vanilla
- Make ready flour but,set aside 1/4 c toss with berries
- Take baking powder
- Get salt
- Prepare fresh blueberries
- Take buttermilk
Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. This Buttermilk Blueberry Cake can be served as dessert, an afternoon snack or as a coffee cake to eat with breakfast. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Meanwhile, toss the blueberries with ¼ flour, then whisk together the remaining flour, baking powder and salt.
Instructions to make Blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake:
- Preheat oven 350°. Cream butter with zest and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla mix until.combined.
- In seperate bowl toss berries in 1/4c flour and in another seperate bowl whisk together remaining flour,baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mix to sugar mix a little a time alternating with buttermilk and then fold in berries.
- Grease bread loaf pan or 9″ square baking dish. Spread batter in pan and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 35 mins check with toothpick it might take another 10 mins. Cool at least 15 mins before serving.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Toss the blueberries with ¼ cup of flour. In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food blueberry and buttermilk breakfast cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com