Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, plum blossom sushi rolls. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Plum Blossom Sushi Rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Plum Blossom Sushi Rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook plum blossom sushi rolls using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Plum Blossom Sushi Rolls:
- Make ready 180 ml Hot cooked white rice
- Take 1 tbsp ☆ Plum vinegar
- Make ready 2 tsp ☆ Sugar
- Take 1/3 tsp ☆ Red food coloring
- Make ready 2 sheets + 1/4 sheet Nori seaweed sheets (the type for making sushi rolls)
- Make ready 1/3 can Canned tuna (80g)
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
Instructions to make Plum Blossom Sushi Rolls:
- Cut one sheet of nori into 5 even strips. Cut another into four even strips, and set aside one of those 1/4 sheet strips together with the first 5 strips. Prepare a small bowl of water for wetting your fingers. Set aside these items together with the ingredients marked with ☆. Drain the tuna very well, and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Spread a layer of the cooked white rice evenly over the sheet of uncut nori, and mix the remaining rice with the ingredients marked with ☆.
- Using a sushi rolling mat, fill the 5 nori strips with the pink rice, and roll to make 5 rolls. (Don’t roll into completely closed tubes. Leave them open a little as shown.)
- Spread the tuna mixture onto the 1/4-sheet strip of nori and roll it up tightly.
- Set 2 of the rolls of pink rice in the center of the sheet of nori spread with white rice, and then set the tuna roll on top.
- Place the remaining 3 pink rice rolls so that the tuna roll is in the center and the pink rice rolls form flower petals around it.
- Wrap up the whole roll in the sushi rolling mat, pressing together firmly. Use a wet knife to cut the roll into slices, and you’re done.
- There will be a little bit of the pink sushi rice left over, so you can press that into a moistened cookie cutter and then push it out again to form cute shapes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food plum blossom sushi rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com