Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, roasted red pepper & roasted garlic hummus w/ whole wheat pita chips. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Jarred roasted red peppers are one of those things I often don’t have on hand when I need them. Make a roasted red pepper aioli or add them to your next batch of hummus. Need Roasted Red Peppers for a recipe?
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook roasted red pepper & roasted garlic hummus w/ whole wheat pita chips using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips:
- Get 1 lb chick peas
- Take 1/3 cup tahini
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1/3 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare 6 clove fresh garlic
- Take 5 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 red pepper
- Prepare 1 pinch sumac
- Make ready 6 whole wheat pita bread
Then roasted red peppers and basil. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. This roasted red pepper pasta recipe might be your new favorite weeknight dinner! The healthy Alfredo sauce is super creamy, flavorful, and delicious.
Steps to make Roasted Red Pepper & Roasted Garlic Hummus w/ Whole Wheat Pita Chips:
- Roast pepper & garlic in the oven until cooked, peel skin off pepper & remove seeds & stem.
- Combine chick peas, salt & garlic in a food processor for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides & process for 30 more seconds.
- Add water & lemon juice & process for 30 seconds
- Add tahini, olive oil & chopped up roasted red peppers & process until mixture is smooth
- Sprinkle sumac for flavor & garnish
- To make pita chips cut pita breads into chip size & put on baking tray. Drizzle lightly with olive oil & sprinkle with salt & bake in 400° preheated oven until browned.
Roasted bell peppers are seasoned with olive oil, garlic, oregano, and crushed red peppers. Roasting really brings out their unique flavor. Look at these gorgeous, colorful peppers! Roasted red pepper hummus is incredibly easy to make at home with just a few ingredients. It’s creamy, smooth, slightly smoky and full of flavor – a great healthy snack!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food roasted red pepper & roasted garlic hummus w/ whole wheat pita chips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com