Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oz’s Best Diet for Seniors,Food List for Keto Diet,No Exercise Body Size From XXL To L. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods. Find & Share Your Favorite Dishes Now!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables:
- Get 8 boneless chicken tenders
- Prepare 16 oz baby red potatoes
- Make ready 16 oz baby carrots
- Take 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Get 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Get 1/2 cup honey
- Make ready 1/4 cup ketchup
- Get 2 cloves garlic minced
- Make ready 1 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Make ready 1/4 tsp black pepper
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is an easy and healthy one pot meal to feed the whole family. When life gets busy, you need easy and delicious slow cooker meals to feed your family. We especially love recipes that can be prepped the day before to make your whole day go a little smoother. Season the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables:
- In a large bowl combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Place chicken, potatoes, and carrots into slow cooker and pour over sauce. Cover and cook for 7-8 hours on low, or 3-4 hours on high.
Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker with the vegetables. In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, ketchup, olive oil, seasonings, salt, and pepper. This Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious crock pot meals. Succulent chicken and vegetables simmer in a mouthwatering honey garlic sauce. This Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken and Vegetables is a new family favorite!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker honey garlic chicken and vegetables recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com