Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kibbeh (lebanese meat stuffed). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed) is something which I have loved my whole life.
Raw Kibbeh or Kibbeh Nayeh is a quintessential Lebanese dish. It ia made by kneading together ground lamb or beef, bulgur, onion, spices and cold water. Fresh meat, no fat or gristle, and sparkling clean sterile blades are a must if you will eat raw kibbeh.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kibbeh (lebanese meat stuffed) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed):
- Make ready 1 kg mince beef
- Make ready 1 kg bulgur
- Get 1 tbsp salt
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp white pepper
- Get 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Prepare 50 gr basil leaves (chopped)
- Prepare Filling:
- Prepare 1 kg mince beef
- Prepare 5 brown onion (chopped)
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Take 1/2 tbsp white pepper
- Take 4 tbsp pine seed
- Make ready 1 tbsp margarine for pine seed
- Take Cooking oil for tray wash
- Get Margarine for kibbeh wash
Making great kibbeh is an art form, and can take a lot of practise to get just right. Essentially kibbeh is a bulgur wheat and meat based dish mixed with lots of different things and prepared in various ways. Home » Lebanese Recipes and Food Blog » Meats » Lebanese Raw Kibbe Recipe – Kibbeh Nayyeh. This recipe is an Authentic and Traditional Version of the Lebanese Kibbe Nayyeh (spicy raw ground meat).
Instructions to make Kibbeh (Lebanese Meat Stuffed):
- Mix mince beef, bulgur, and choppe basil. Gradually salt, white pepper, black peppe, and taste it. Put aside.
- For the filling, pre-heat saute pan with margarine, add pine seeds, cook until turn golden, place in a bowl, put aside.
- In a big saute pan, pour 5 tbsp cooking oil, add chopped brown onions, cook and stir for 5 mins, add mince beef, wait until half cook, gradually sprinkle salt, and pepper, add pine seed, cook umtil well done, taste it before turning off the fire.
- Pre-heat oven 200°C, wash baking yrays with cooking oil.
- Grind the kibbeh mixture in meat grider until it reaches smooth texture, (I use special meat grinder for kibbeh, it makes pipes shape, i just cut it, fill it up. Or you can always use rolling pin and fill up and shape the kibbeh) take a small piece, fill it up with the filling, do the same thing with all ground meat.
- Arrange them in baking tray, wash the top part of kibbeh with margarine and bake them for 15-20 mins until turn golden.
- Enjoy them while hot.
Kibbeh is a meat and bulgur shell stuffed with a meat filling. Both beef and lamb are commonly used in Kibbeh. When asking your butcher for the type of beef to ground, ask for eye of round beef with all the fat trimmed. Stuffing kibbeh is an activity that Lebanese families partake in together. Kibbeh is a Lebanese classic dish that consists of beef croquettes made with meat, bulgur wheat, mint leaves, pine nuts, onions and Middle Eastern I absolutely ADORE kibbeh!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kibbeh (lebanese meat stuffed) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com