Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, character bento omusubiman. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Character Bento Omusubiman is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Character Bento Omusubiman is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have character bento omusubiman using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Character Bento Omusubiman:
- Take bowl Plain cooked rice
- Take whatever you like Rice ball filling
- Take Nori seaweed
- Get Carrot
- Prepare Fish sausage
- Get Cheese
- Take Salt
Steps to make Character Bento Omusubiman:
- Cut out 4 triangles, 2 eyebrows, 2 eyes and a mouth from the nori seaweed. If you fold the nori seaweed in half and then cut out the triangles, eyebrows and eyes then everything will be nice and symmetrical. Use a small pair of scissors.
- After cutting off a thin round slice of carrot, boil it and then use a circular cutter to cut out a nose. You can make the shine on the nose from a slice of cheese.
- Thinly slice the fish sausage and cut out 2 cheeks with a straw. (You can also use the carrot to create some cheeks if you wish.)
- Make the onigiri rice ball. Once it’s cooled, stick on all of the parts except for the cheese and wrap tightly in cling film to help secure everything together.
- Unwrap the cling film and add the rice ball to a bento box. Lastly, add the cheese on top of the nose to finish!!
- You can use the same ingredients (minus 2 triangles) to make Komusubiman (Riceballman Jr.) as well if you round the rice ball off a bit more.
- I made these by replacing the noses with a slice of sausage and a dollop of mayonnaise and the cheeks with ketchup Feel free to substitute some parts with whatever ingredients you have lying around!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food character bento omusubiman recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com