Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pressure cooked furofuki daikon radish with meat-miso sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pressure Cooked Furofuki Daikon Radish with Meat-Miso Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Pressure Cooked Furofuki Daikon Radish with Meat-Miso Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pressure cooked furofuki daikon radish with meat-miso sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pressure Cooked Furofuki Daikon Radish with Meat-Miso Sauce:
- Prepare Daikon radish
- Prepare The cloudy water left from washed rice
- Make ready ● Miso
- Make ready ● Sake
- Prepare ● Mirin
- Get ● Sugar
- Prepare ● Ground chicken
- Make ready Kombu tea
Steps to make Pressure Cooked Furofuki Daikon Radish with Meat-Miso Sauce:
- Peel the daikon radish and cut into 3 cm slices.
- Slash a cross cut to the slices.
- Put 500 ml of rice water and the slices in a pressure cooker. Pressure cook for a minute, turn off the heat and leave to depressure.
- Cooking under pressure brings the pot to a boil and steam escaping from the vents.
- Make the meat-miso sauce. Put the ● ingredients in a small pot with the ground chicken and heat while mixing constantly. When the mixture comes to a boil, the meat-miso sauce is done!
- When the pressure cooker has depressurized and can be opened, add 1 teaspoon of konbucha, lock the lid again and cook over high heat.
- When it comes back up to pressure, cook for one minute then turn off the heat. When the pressure comes down again, plate the daikon, spoon the meat-miso sauce on top, and it’s done!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pressure cooked furofuki daikon radish with meat-miso sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com