Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, salmon california rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Salmon California Rolls is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Salmon California Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook salmon california rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon California Rolls:
- Get 700 grams Sushi rice
- Get 1 serving Salmon
- Take 3 Imitation crab sticks
- Make ready 1/2 Cucumber
- Make ready 5 leaves Shiso
- Take 1 Sesame seeds
- Prepare 1 egg Tamagoyaki
- Prepare 1 dash Mayonnaise
- Prepare 1 sheet Nori seaweed
Instructions to make Salmon California Rolls:
- Put the nori seaweed on the sushi rolling mat, spread the rice on top, then cover with plastic wrap.
- Turn it over, place the fillings on top of the seaweed, then roll it up.
- Top the rolled sushi with salmon, press down on the rolls to shape them, and let sit to allow the flavours penetrate.
- Slice, then top with mayonnaise and shiso to finish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food salmon california rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com