Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled tofu with walnuts miso sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Tofu with Walnuts Miso Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Tofu with Walnuts Miso Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook grilled tofu with walnuts miso sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Tofu with Walnuts Miso Sauce:
- Make ready (400-500g) Firm Tofu
- Prepare Salt for seasoning
- Take Vegetable Oil
- Get Walnuts
- Get Miso *dark colour Miso recommended
- Prepare Soy Sauce
- Make ready Sugar
- Make ready Mirin
Instructions to make Grilled Tofu with Walnuts Miso Sauce:
- Cut Tofu into 4 to 5cm square and about 2 cm thick pieces. Season lightly with Salt. *Best Method: Soak Tofu pieces in Brine (salty water) for 1-2 hours if you have time.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium to high heat and cook Tofu until both sides are lightly browned.
- Place them on a griller tray and put some Walnuts Miso Sauce on top and cook under griller until sauce get slightly burnt.
- *How to make Walnuts Miso Sauce: – Place Walnuts in a plastic bag and crush them into small pieces using a meat mallet or a rolling pin. Toast the crushed Walnuts in a small frying pan over low heat until slightly browned and aromatic. Add other ingredients and mix well.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled tofu with walnuts miso sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com