Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, firni(rich rice pudding). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Order Rice Pudding online with same day delivery. Put basmati rice in a colander. Drain water and put the rice on a kitchen paper to dry.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have firni(rich rice pudding) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING):
- Get rice soaked in water for 1 hour,drain and grind coarsely
- Make ready milk,1/2cup extra to mix with grinded rice
- Take Few saffron, 3 cardamom, 1/2 cup sugar,1/2 can CONDENSED milk,1/2cup pistachios some for garnish
- Make ready Mawa…heat 2 tbsn butter,add 1/2 cup milk…bring to a boil n add 1/2 cup milk pwd and cook till all combined n Thick mixture is formed…cool it
- Get Garnish…cardamom pwd,sliced pistachios and silver
Here is how to achieve the creamiest texture and phenomenal rich traditional taste in firni. Never compromise on quality of ingredients. Best ingredients equals to best results, simplest. Phirni is a popular Indian sweet rice pudding made with basmati rice grits, milk and sugar.
Instructions to make FIRNI(RICH RICE PUDDING):
- First step is of rice….soak it,dry it on cloth,grind it coarsely and mix with 1/2 cup of milk and keep it ready(pic2)now boil milk add in sugar,saffron, cardamom and let it simmer in low flame 5 to 10 mins
- Now add in the rice and milk mixture and keep stirring for 5 to 10 mins,now add CONDENSED milk,pistachios (any dry fruit)
- Mawa(pic1..I make same time on other burner…u can make it before)recipe above..now add the mawa and cook for more 2 to 3 mins…the consistency should be pouring,medium nor thick nor thin.remove 3 cardamom we added in the beginning.
- Now pour FIRNI..into serve bowl(use clay pots if u have,coz it gives more depth and flavour)garnish with cardamom pwd, some pistachios, few saffron strings and silver leaf(not aluminium)chill in fridge for atleast 1 hour and enjoy…😊u will realise ur hardworking has kindly paid off..do try.pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog and follow me up #cookpad for more such amazing recipes 😊
It is one of the popular rice desserts recipe from North India. You basically cook the coarsely powdered long grained like basmati in milk and sugar. The rice gets cooked and also thickens the milk, yielding a creamy and rich texture. From Gur walay Chawal (Jagger Rice) to Zarda (sweet rice), Ras Malai to Rass Gullah, Suji Halwa to Gajar Halwa, Firni to Rabri, Seviyan (roasted vermicelli) to Mithai (sweets) each dessert dish is unique and tastes delicious. Out of all the desi desserts my favorites are Shahi Tukda and Firni.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food firni(rich rice pudding) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com