Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mackerel simmered in sweet miso sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mackerel Simmered In Sweet Miso Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mackerel Simmered In Sweet Miso Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have mackerel simmered in sweet miso sauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel Simmered In Sweet Miso Sauce:
- Get 4 fillets Mackerel *about 500g
- Get 1 thumb size piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Prepare 4 thick Spring Onion *lighter colour parts
- Prepare 1/2 cup Water
- Take 1/4 cup Sake (Rice Wine)
- Get 3 tablespoons White Miso AND/OR Red Miso
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Sugar
Instructions to make Mackerel Simmered In Sweet Miso Sauce:
- Remove bones from fillets of Mackerel. Cut white and lighter colour parts of Spring Onions 5cm in length.
- Combine Water, Sake, Miso, Sugar and Ginger in a frying pan, and bring to the boil. Place Mackerel fillets, skin side up, and Spring Onion, cover with a sheet of baking paper, and simmer for ten minutes.
- Remove the baking paper and let the sauce thickens.
- Serve with freshly cooked rice!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mackerel simmered in sweet miso sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com