Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, arabic kunafa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Arabic Kunafa is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Arabic Kunafa is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have arabic kunafa using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic Kunafa:
- Prepare 1 packet Vermicelli (sawwaiyaan)
- Make ready 2 packets Cream
- Get Butter 1 cup melted
- Get 1 cup Sugar sheera Bana lein
Steps to make Arabic Kunafa:
- Now vermicelli ko Achi tarha haathoun se torr lein crush kerlein. Then add in butter n only 2- 3 tbsp sheera. Choos lega sheera wo.
- Jis mould me banana hai us me butter se grease Ker k half vermicelli Ka batter add kerein Achi tarha daba dein corners sab but later Moti rakhein then spread cream all over Achi tarha k cover hojae. Then add crushed nuts like peanuts, cashew, pistachio etc
- Then ooper se vermicelli batter Jo bacha hai wo poora Achi tarha phela k cover kerdein.
- Cholhay ko low flame Ker k us pe rakhdein AUR ooper se lid laga k band kerdein.
- After 2 minutes dekhein it vl feel like roasted from down side.
- Ek steel plate le k us me undail k nikaleingy n then again us he mould me ooper wala part neechay Ker k lid band Ker 2 minutes pakein.
- After that baahir nikaleingy n ooper se sheera daal k serve kerdein. You can use cheese also instead of cream but I prefer cream kiu k heavy nhi Hoti.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food arabic kunafa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com