Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ken’s hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Great recipe for Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole. Protein, vegetables, cheese and potatoes all wrapped up into one entree. Can be made from scratch or from leftovers, so it’s the perfect Thanksgiving (or after Thanksgiving) meal! (This one went faster.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ken’s hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole:
- Take 1.5 turkey breasts, or however much leftover turkey you want
- Get 10 oz corn
- Get 10 oz green beans (from green bean casserole, even!)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups turkey, brown, or mushroom gravy – whatever’s on hand
- Make ready 2-3 cups mashed potatoes, just enough to cover your dish
- Prepare 2 cups shredded cheese
- Take Fried onions (optional)
Recipe: Tasty Turkey 🦃 Tator Tot Casserole 🥘 Search for: Latest Recipe. Easiest Way to Make Delicious Nacho chicken casserole #mycookbook. Then stir in cubed raw chicken breast, transfer to a casserole and bake. I serve with canned cranberry sauce and it tastes like thanksgiving with only ten minutes to prep!
Instructions to make Ken’s Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, prep a 13×9 pan with cooking spray or your choice of light oil.
- Shred the turkey into bite-sized pieces, add to your dish. Enough to cover, but as much as you want, depending on how protein heavy your diet is.
- Add the corn and green beans, spread evenly for best consistency.
- Add your gravy. If you have mushrooms, as I do, again – even consistency.
- Cover with mashed potatoes, spread thoroughly, and bake for 25 minutes uncovered.
- Cover with cheese, bake for another 15 minutes.
- For the last few minutes of baking, add fried onions if desired, and set to a low broil just long enough to brown your cheese.
Pour chicken mix on top of spiral potatoes. Spiralized Sweet Potato Carbonara I Gluten Free Spiralizer Recipe. Hearty, yet healthy, SPIRALIZED SWEET POTATO SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE. Among them, you’ll find breakfast casseroles (of both the sweet and savory variety), hearty mains for dinner, and lots of flavorful sides. Top it off with chopped pecans.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ken’s hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com