Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rao’s will take your Lasagna to the next level with one of our famous sauces. Simple ingredients, great flavors to please everybody and an unforgettable taste. Compare Prices on Instant Pot Lasagna in Cookware.
Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Prepare 1 large sweet potato
- Get 2 cups ricotta or cottage cheese
- Get 1/2 cup your favorite pasta sauce
- Get 1 cup spinach or some other yummy veg
- Take Olive oil (optional)
- Prepare Shredded cheese (Italian blend or mozzarella)
- Prepare Spices (see step #2 for details)
Loads of cheese and meat, with spinach and your favorite sauce for a healthier weeknight dinner. Healthier, Gluten Free, Sweet Potato Lasagna. For the tomato sauce: Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. It is so easy to cook a whole sweet potato in the pressure cooker that you can then stuff with chicken, make a sweet potato casserole for Thanksgiving, or turn it into mashed sweet potatoes for a healthy dinner side dish recipe!
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Lasagna GF Instant Pot:
- Peel sweet potato and use a mandolin to (carefully!) slice sweet potato into thin slices. (Hint: search for “slice-proof” kitchen gloves; you can find them for as low as $10 and they’ll keep you from slicing off your poor fingers.)
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta or cottage cheese and your preferred spices. I like to add garlic (minced or powdered), a little bit of salt, a few twists of pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. You could add basil, oregano, rosemary, thyme, sage, whatever you prefer.
- Tip: if you’re using cottage cheese instead of ricotta, use small curd and try to drain off some of the whey before you add in all of your spices. If you forget that step or just can’t be bothered (sometimes you just don’t wanna, right?), consider sprinkling in something like dried lentils or split peas to soak up some of the extra liquid, unless you don’t mind the result being a little soupy! Whatever makes you happy, it’s your food! 😁
- Prep your spinach: if it’s fresh, wash it and snap off the stems (unless you like the stems); if it’s frozen, thaw it in the microwave; if it’s canned, drain it.
- If you’re using canned or frozen spinach, add it to the ricotta/cottage cheese mix. Otherwise, set it aside (you’ll be using it as a layer).
- In your baking dish, smear a thin layer of your fave pasta sauce, maybe 1-2 spoonfuls. (Make sure this is a bowl that will fit into your Instant Pot’s inner bowl, if you’re using an IP.)
- On top of the sauce, add a layer of sweet potato; make sure there’s some overlap so that you can’t see any of the layer under it between the slices.
- Add a thin layer of your cheese mix on top of the sweet potato. It can be a bit tricky to spread it without moving the potato around, but the sauce below it will help keep things in place.
- If you’re using fresh leafy veg, add some of that on top of the cheese mix. If all of your veggies are mixed in with the cheese, add a layer of sliced sweet potato.
- I added some dried lentils on top of this layer of cheese because I wanted to add some lentil-y texture.
- Keep layering the veg and sweet potato and cheese until you run out or get close to the top of the dish. Add a thin layer of your favorite pasta sauce, then top that with as much shredded cheese as you like.
- In your Instant Pot’s metal bowl, put down the metal trivet and add a cup of water (as per the usual IP instructions). Put the bowl of lasagna into the inner pot on top of the trivet, then load it up into the Instant Pot. Set it for 25 minutes on high pressure. Let it depressurize on its own after it’s done.
- Sweet potatoes should be tender and easily eaten with a fork.
Place one layer of sweet potato slices in the bottom, overlapping the edges just barely. Sweet Potato Salad. by Kendall Smith. This Sweet Potato Salad with avocado, tomato, onion, lime and cilantro is SO easy to make and is guaranteed to be a huge hit in any group! How to make sweet potato noodles for lasagna. To make this healthy lasagna recipe, we use very thin sheets of sweet potato as a replacement for lasagna noodles.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sweet potato lasagna gf instant pot recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com