Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, onigiri with a kamaboko rose. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Onigiri with a Kamaboko Rose is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Onigiri with a Kamaboko Rose is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have onigiri with a kamaboko rose using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Onigiri with a Kamaboko Rose:
- Prepare heaping rice bowl full Hot cooked white rice
- Prepare Whatever filling and seasoning
- Make ready (I used matcha salt + umeboshi)
- Prepare Kamaboko
- Make ready Snow pea (or cucumber)
Instructions to make Onigiri with a Kamaboko Rose:
- Slice the kamaboko with a vegetable peeler. If you slice it as if you were writing the letter L, the rose will be prettier.
- If the slice is too wide, cut it in half with a knife.
- Start rolling it up from the short side to make a neatly shaped rose. Make two of these.
- Take the string off the snow pea, boil it briefly until it’s a bright green, and slice diagonally to make the “leaves.” If you are using cucumber, slice in the same way.
- Flavor your rice as you would normally do for onigiri. I used matcha tea salt, but you could use furikake or “decofuri” – furikake used for decorative purposes.
- Wrap each onigiri individually in plastic wrap, and make a dent in the middle of each. Bury half of the rose you made in Step 3 in the indentation.
- Be careful not to crush the rose.
- Put the onigiri in place and poke in the cut snow pea “leaves” to finish.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food onigiri with a kamaboko rose recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com