Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Feta cheese, roasted peppers, spinach and more flavors from the Mediterranean fill these easy stuffed chicken breasts. Browning the chicken in a skillet before baking gives it a beautiful golden color, and finishing it in the oven ensures that this healthy baked chicken recipe cooks evenly throughout.
Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts:
- Take chicken breasts
- Prepare white mushrooms finely diced
- Get sun dried tomatoes in oil finely diced
- Make ready black olives finely diced
- Prepare dry oregano
- Prepare garlic powder
- Prepare fresh ground black pepper
- Take fresh basil leafs
- Prepare goat cheese (I’ve used spreadable type, black pepper seasonned)
- Prepare extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare balsamic vinegar
Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Roll up chicken from a short side; secure with a toothpick. Spoon the pepper/feta/olive mixture into each pocket. Close the opening with a toothpick.
Instructions to make Mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts:
- Preheat oven at 400°.
- In a bowl, mix mushrooms with sun dried tomatoes, black olives, garlic powder and oregano, reserve.
- In an other bowl, mix olive oil and balsamic vinegar, reserve.
- Cut chicken breasts length wise to make pocket, reserve.
- Spread goat cheese inside each chicken breast, on both sides.
- Cover inside of chicken breasts with fresh basil leafs, as needed.
- Fill in pocket with mushroom mix.
- Close pocket with toothpicks.
- Brush top and bottom of chicken breasts with oil and vinegar mix.
- Put on baking sheet covered with parchemin paper and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Broil for couple of minutes.
- Serve with side salad and hot bread or any sidedish you want.
Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper, and sprinkle the top side with dried basil. Ingredients to make stuffed chicken Chicken breasts: Use skinless boneless thick breasts for this recipe. Cream cheese mellows the briny tang of feta cheese in these baked chicken breasts stuffed with cheese, dill and garlic.. Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken. Chicken breasts are stuffed with feta cheese, artichoke hearts, and roasted red peppers for a Mediterranean-inspired dinner that’s ready in about half an hour.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mediterranean stuffed chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com