Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken kabsa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken kabsa – Turn your next dinner into a feast with this Arabian style chicken and rice. Spiced grilled chicken and flavorful rice makes this the ultimate choice for any special occasion. Chicken Kabsa recipe is a chicken and rice dinner that is full of Middle Eastern flavors.
Chicken kabsa is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken kabsa is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken kabsa using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken kabsa:
- Prepare rice
- Make ready chicken
- Make ready onion
- Prepare tomatoes
- Take Whole garam masala
- Take Oil
- Take Ginger garlic paste
- Take Red chilli powder
- Take Coriander leaves
- Make ready Mint leaves
Kabsa is made of chicken that is slowly simmered in a spicy broth of tomatoes and spices. This chicken is then removed and either fried or grilled while the broth is used to cook the rice. Chicken kabsa is a traditional spiced rice dish originating from Saudi Arabia. Famous for a good reason: rich chicken flavor, fragrant spice, sweetness from shredded carrots and raisins.
Steps to make Chicken kabsa:
- First take 1kg rice wash and soak it
- Take 1kg chicken wash and put cuts on it then marinate it with salt,1 tspn-turmeric and 1 tspn-red chilli(you can skip red chilli) – Then in a cooker put chicken add some water cinnamon stick 2,green cardamons-4,pudina little bit,coriander-1/4 bunch,green chillies-5-6 close cooker and let whistle(2-3)
- Open cooker and take out chicken in one plate and store chicken water in another vessel.
- Take 1kg tomatoes put some salt and boil it
- Now take 1 onion cut in slits,whole garam masala,fry it in 1 bowl oil then put boiled tomatoes,ginger garlic paste 2 tspn chilli powder 2tspn and fry till oil seperates
- Now put rice in tomatoes gravy put chicken water and let rice boil
- Put chicken close lid and let it simmer
Kabsa is a traditional Saudi rice dish. Chicken Kabsa Recipe can be made with many variations. Kabsa and Majboos are similar rice dishes popular in the Gulf countries especially Saudi Arabia. Chicken Kabsa. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Chicken kabsa is an Saudi Arabian dish of fragrant basmati rice cooked with chicken in aromatic Chicken Kabsa.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken kabsa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com