Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To the onions, add the Brussels sprouts, salt and pepper to season, then the vinegar, maple & smoke mixture. Turn up the heat on the skillet to medium-high and cook, stirring occasionally until the Brussels sprouts caramelize. If the liquid is evaporated before the sprouts are tender, add more water, about ¼ cup at a time, as necessary.
Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar:
- Make ready Brussel sprouts
- Get thick cut bacon (don’t eat pork, you can use beef bacon)
- Make ready red wine vinegar
- Prepare salt to taste
- Prepare pepper to taste
- Make ready creole seasoning
- Prepare Shredded parmesan cheese
- Take olive oil, extra virgin(only if using beef bacon)
Trim outer leaves and stems from Brussels sprouts, and discard. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil, and add salt. Remove from heat, drain, and plunge into ice-water bath to cool. Drain well, and cut in half.
Instructions to make Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar:
- Wash Brussel sprouts and cut in half.
- Heat large skillet or pot over medium high heat. Add bacon, cook 5-7 minutes. (If using beef bacon, add the 2Tbs of olive oil and continue to follow recipe)
- Add Brussel sprouts, cover, stirring occasionally, cook until crisp-tender. Add red wine vinegar. Reduce heat to simmer, cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn stove off, season to taste using creole seasoning, salt and pepper. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over Brussel sprouts, cover, let cheese melt. Serve
I substituted balsamic vinegar for the red wine, and it worked just as well. Toss brussels sprouts and oil in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper. Add vinegar and mustard and toss to combine, scraping the bottom of the pan. Toss the washed and dried brussel sprouts with balsamic vinegar and wine so that all the skin gets wet. Spray the cooking Spray and lay the brussel sprouts out on a baking tray (spray the baking tray too).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com