Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, totoro rolls for character bento. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Totoro Rolls for Character Bento is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Totoro Rolls for Character Bento is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have totoro rolls for character bento using 5 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Totoro Rolls for Character Bento:
- Prepare 2 Bread rolls
- Take 1 Any fillings you like
- Take 2 slice Sliced cheese
- Get 1 Nori seaweed
- Make ready 1 Toasted pasta
Instructions to make Totoro Rolls for Character Bento:
- Brown spaghettini in a oven toaster to make toasted pasta.
- Cut the back of the rolls diagonally like this.
- Cut the trimmed bread in half and make ears with scissors. The bottom part of the ears should be long because you will insert these parts into the bread.
- Make slits horizontally in the bread and add your favorite fillings.
- Hold the bread rolls with the cut part down. Make small holes on top to insert the ears. (I used a design knife, but you can do this with a normal knife.)
- Insert the ears into the holes. Hold the ears with tweezers and poke them into the holes. Take the tweezers out of the hole.
- Fold a piece of kitchen paper and make a template of Totoro’s stomach. Cut the paper into a rice ball shape.
- Place the template on sliced cheese and cut the cheese by running a toothpick along the template.
- Place the cut cheese on the bread rolls and cover with cling film to stick together.
- Stamp out mouth shapes using a oval cutter twice.
- Stamp out eyes with a small round cutter.
- Stick the browned spaghetti at the back of these parts and stick the spaghetti into the bread rolls to make faces.
- Make the nori parts and use mayonnaise as glue to stick to the face.
- Break the browned pasta into 2 cm long pieces and stick in as whiskers.
- For a more detailed description about making the nori parts, see – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171203-easy-and-cute-character-bento-nori-totoro
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food totoro rolls for character bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com