Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rich white chicken soup for hakata-style hot pots and chicken ramen. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rich White Chicken Soup for Hakata-style Hot Pots and Chicken Ramen is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Rich White Chicken Soup for Hakata-style Hot Pots and Chicken Ramen is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rich white chicken soup for hakata-style hot pots and chicken ramen using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich White Chicken Soup for Hakata-style Hot Pots and Chicken Ramen:
- Take bird worth Chicken stock
- Prepare Water
- Make ready Uncooked white rice
- Prepare Japanese leek
- Take a thumbtip Ginger
- Take hakata style mizutaki hot pot (A recipe using this white soup:)
- Get rich white chicken soup ramen (Another recipe using this white soup:)
Steps to make Rich White Chicken Soup for Hakata-style Hot Pots and Chicken Ramen:
- Boil the chicken bones briefly, and wash any bloody brown bits under running water to eliminate gaminess.
- Chop the leek into 5 cm pieces. Slice the ginger thinly.
- Put water, the parboiled and cleaned chicken, leek and ginger in a pot. Add uncooked rice and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Watch the pan so that it doesn’t boil over. If any scum rises to the surface, skim it off. Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the soup into a food processor or blender in several batches, chicken, leek, ginger and all, and process until the chicken is finely chopped.
- Return the chopped chicken to the soup. Strain the soup through a fine mesh sieve 2 to 3 times, and it’s done.
- The completed soup is not seasoned. Use it for mizutaki hot pot or ramen.
- We make this with a Thermos Shuttle Chef. If you have a pressure cooker, you should be able to make this soup even faster.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food rich white chicken soup for hakata-style hot pots and chicken ramen recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com