Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, just 3 ingredients adzuki bean and kabocha squash stewed in miso (macrobiotic). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Just 3 Ingredients Adzuki Bean and Kabocha Squash Stewed in Miso (Macrobiotic) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Just 3 Ingredients Adzuki Bean and Kabocha Squash Stewed in Miso (Macrobiotic) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have just 3 ingredients adzuki bean and kabocha squash stewed in miso (macrobiotic) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Just 3 Ingredients Adzuki Bean and Kabocha Squash Stewed in Miso (Macrobiotic):
- Prepare Azuki beans
- Make ready net weight Kabocha squash (or sweet potatoes)
- Make ready Salt
- Get Raisins or dried apricots
Instructions to make Just 3 Ingredients Adzuki Bean and Kabocha Squash Stewed in Miso (Macrobiotic):
- Give the adzuki beans a quick rinse, and let soak for 2 hours or more. Use a bit more water than enough needed to cover it and bring to a boil over a high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low after it comes to a boil, and boil while adding in more water until it softens. This should take about an hour. Please feel free to watch TV while you do it~.
- After it softens, add the kabocha squash cut into large chunks on top of the adzuki beans, cover with a lid, and stew for about 20 minutes until the kabocha squash cooks through.
- Finally add in the salt, turn off the heat, and the preparation is done. I think it tastes good if you let it cool once.
- I want to make this as soon as the thought strikes and often don’t feel like soaking the beans in overnight, but please feel free to do it that way if you prefer. You can boil it in a shorter amount of time if the beans are softer (note added April 2008).
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food just 3 ingredients adzuki bean and kabocha squash stewed in miso (macrobiotic) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com