Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, ★meat wrapped rice ball★. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
★meat wrapped rice ball★ is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. ★meat wrapped rice ball★ is something which I have loved my whole life.
Nikumaki onigiri (Japanese meat wrapped rice balls) are delicious, small balls wrapped around white rice. They are great for a quick bite or a packed lunch. These little balls of rice covered with thinly sliced cooked meat are a delicious hot snack, and with this recipe you.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have ★meat wrapped rice ball★ using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make ★meat wrapped rice ball★:
- Make ready cooked rice
- Make ready thin sliced pork(shabu-shabu pork)
- Take thin sliced beef(sukiyaki beef)
- Take heart cookie cutter
- Make ready potate starch or arrowroot starch
- Prepare same amount of soy sauce and mirin
I added fresh garlic and minced red pepper for a surprise of color inside. AND, since my restaurant is a “no-fry” zone, I had to bake the rice balls – and they turned out perfectly! Known as “rice balls” in English (and also sometimes called musubi), onigiri are those cute triangular bundles of rice ubiquitous with the Japanese lunch scene. They come in all shapes and sizes, and can be filled or sprinkled with all sorts of mouth-watering goodies.
Steps to make ★meat wrapped rice ball★:
- Make heart onigiri using heart cookie cutter. (Put cooked rice into cookie cutter. (see white heart in the photo)
- When rice gets cold, wrapped with thin sliced pork (pink heart) and sliced beef (red heart)
- Cover heart-rice-ball with starch.
- Heat oil in the frying pan, and cook heart-rice-ball.
- Two side will be golden brown, put 2 tablespoons water and cover lid. When meat cooked, put soysauce and mirin and tied sauce.
- Mirin is Japanese sweet sake. If you can’t get mirin, you may use teriyaki sauce instead of soy sauce and mirin. (You can also use BBQ sauce)
- Leaves are pickled red radish. I shaped cookie cutter. This photo is cookie cutter I used
- I am not good at English, If you can’t understand, please contact me at Instagram @liarraliarra
Onigiri, also known as Japanese rice ball is a great example of how inventive Japanese cuisine can be. It is also a Japanese comfort food made from steamed rice formed into the typical triangular, ball, or cylinder shapes and usually wrapped with nori (dried seaweed). Wrap into a ball, making sure the egg is completely covered with rice mixture. Wrap a few slices of bacon around the rice ball. Heat some oil in a frying pan and place meat-wrapped rice balls on seam side down.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ★meat wrapped rice ball★ recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com