Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, worry free crock-pot stuffing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have worry free crock-pot stuffing using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing:
- Make ready 8-8 1/2 cup bread cubes
- Get 2 1/2 cups Vegtable broth
- Take 2 sticks butter
- Make ready 1 Tbs Herbs mix
- Get 2 stocks celery chopped
- Take 1/2 onion chopped
- Make ready Extra Vegtable broth (as needed)
Instructions to make Worry Free Crock-Pot stuffing:
- In your crock pot add two sticks of butter and 2 1/2 cups broth in crock pot. Set crock pot on high and let melt completely.
- As you wait for the butter to melt chop onion and celery up and set aside. Once butter is completely melted whisk together and add in the vegetables. Throw in your favorite herb mixture.
- Add in bread crumbs and mix together tell all liquid is soaked up by the bread crumbs. Add more broth as needed.
- Cook on low for 2- 2 1/2 hours. Add broth as needed to avoid dryness. Enjoy!!!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food worry free crock-pot stuffing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com