Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lee’s easy instapot pinto beans. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lee’s Easy Instapot Pinto Beans is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Lee’s Easy Instapot Pinto Beans is something which I have loved my whole life.
Hey family just wanted to share with you my favorite refried bean recipe. It has so much flavor and it’s super easy. ingredients dried pinto beans rinsed( I. In my house, pinto beans are a must have.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have lee’s easy instapot pinto beans using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee’s Easy Instapot Pinto Beans:
- Make ready 4 Slices Smoked Bacon Cubed
- Prepare 1 2 diced onion
- Get 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Make ready to Taste Salt
- Make ready to Taste Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- Make ready 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Make ready 6 1/2 Cups Water
- Prepare 3 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- Get 1 Pound Pinto Beans Sorted and Rinsed
- Get Cook 60 Minutes High Pressure
- Get 1 Can Favorite Chili
- Take Quick Pressure Release
Easy and flavorful Instant Pot Pinto Beans is perfect to feed a large crowd or freeze in portions to serve multiple meals. Who else has been intimidated by cooking dried beans? Maybe it’s the Fool-proof no soak Instant Pot pinto beans. They are tender and flavorful and best of all, effortless!
Instructions to make Lee’s Easy Instapot Pinto Beans:
- On medium high sauté mode, add bacon, olive oil, onion, salt and pepper. Cook until onions are translucent, and the bacon has rendered some fat. 7-10 minutes. Add Minced Garlic towards the end.
- Add water, bouillon cubes, and pinto beans. Cook under high pressure for 1 hour. Let naturally release for 5 minutes, then do a quick pressure release. Enjoy!
Hi, I usually make my beans on the stove, but since I just got my Instapot, I’m super hyped to use it. Pinto Bean is a nutrient-dense legume that’s beige in color with random reddish-brown specks. It’s a common ingredient in American, Mexican, or Tex-Mex cooking, often used for cooking soups, stews, rice, or side dishes (such as our yummy refried beans). Instant Pot Pinto Beans are easy to make and a versatile ingredient for quick, healthy meals. How to cook pinto beans from dry in your Instant Pot, with cook times for both soaked and unsoaked beans.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lee’s easy instapot pinto beans recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com