Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, egg pita bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ingredients: Pita Bread Egg Chopped tomatoes( remove the seeds ) Finely chopped onion Grated cheese Dill Note: You can add and adjust all the. Spoon the egg mixture into the pita bread halves, and serve warm. Pita bread is a Greek or Arabic hollow unleavened bread that can be split open to hold a filling.
Egg pita bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Egg pita bread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook egg pita bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg pita bread:
- Take 6 cups all purpose flour
- Get 6 large eggs
- Take 2 tablespoons sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon yeast
- Get 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Take 3 spoons butter(salted)
- Get 1 handful chopped parsley
- Prepare Quarter cup sweetened yoghurt
- Prepare 4 tablespoons milk powder
- Make ready 1 cup warm water
To begin making the Egg Bhurji Stuffed Pita Pockets Recipe we will first make the the spicy egg bhurji. Push the egg yolk through a fine mesh sieve, then mix to a smooth paste together with the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar and soured cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pita Bread – What’s in Your Pocket?
Steps to make Egg pita bread:
- Here are the above listed ingredients, with names written on each for easy understanding.
- In a large bowl,add the flour, sugar, milk powder and salt then give it a quick mix,using a wooden spoon.
- Add the yeast,vegetable oil and yoghurt and stir again.
- Pour in the beaten eggs. This time you will need your fingers to do the mixing. Mix till well combined.
- Knead to form a soft smooth dough,adding the warm water bit by bit.
- Cover the bowl well to prevent it from drying and place in a warm place to proof,for 30 minutes.
- After 30mins the dough has risen and has doubled in size. Use your hand to punch it to remove excess air.
- Transfer to a floured surface and knead for 3mins then cut into smaller balls.put back the balls in the bowl and cover to avoid drying.
- Pick one ball at a time and knead then roll into a circle.
- Place a non stick pan on heat. Dip some tissue paper in vegetable oil and clean the pan then place the rolled dough and cook till golden brown.flip to the other side and repeat process. Repeat process for the remaining rolled out dough. Melt the 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan or pot,remove from heat and add the chopped parsley. Stir. Using a pastry brush,rub the melted butter on the pita bread and keep in a warmer. Serve warm with some tea,sauce,peppersoup or any soup of choice. Enjoy!
- I served mine with my delicious shredded chicken soup.
There are many baked products that you Fortunately, pita bread is not on that list. The dough is easy to make, and much like the flour. Pita bread with an easy dough that requires only flour and yeast, the rest of the ingredients are there in I grew up with pita bread everywhere and in every possible form and name you can ever imagine. This simple recipe for homemade Israeli pita bread requires a short rise and quick bake time. Instead of buying pita bread, make it yourself!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food egg pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com