Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cream of cauliflower & cheese soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cream of cauliflower & cheese soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup:
- Take 1 head cauliflower
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 red onion diced
- Get 1 tsp minced garlic
- Take 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 4 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Get 4 sprigs thyme chopped
- Get 1 cup shredded cheese (any type) I used double cheddar
- Make ready Fresh ground pepper
- Get Dash salt
- Make ready Chili peppers (Optional for a kick)
- Get Chives (Optional for color)
Serve it with crusty bread for a light dinner or serve small portions for a decadent opening to a bigger meal. Blend in blender to desired consistency. Melt butter in deep skillet and add flour. Gradually add milk while whisking until thick.
Instructions to make Cream of Cauliflower & Cheese Soup:
- Prep your cauliflower into small pieces removing leaves & stock
- Pour olive oil in medium pot with garlic and saute for few minutes then add chicken stock, heavy cream & cauliflower and simmer
- Add chopped thyme, pepper & salt then bring pot to a small boil to fully cook cauliflower pieces
- When fully cooked use a blender/ immersion blender to cream up the soup then add shredded cheese stir until melted then serve
Add all and season to taste. This cream of cauliflower soup calls for vegetable broth as the main liquid ingredient. You can use other broths, but the goal here is to enhance the light vegetable flavor of cauliflower, not to overpower it. Make the cauliflower and sauce following the instructions and then transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole. Add the carrots and celery, and then stir and cook for a couple more.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cream of cauliflower & cheese soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com