Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, 【for beginners】corn and mayonnaise rolls. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Today, we make rolls with an old recipe using the secret ingredient of Mayonnaise ! Mayonnaise Rolls are so easy and quick to make and they are good! Serve these quick and easy mayonnaise rolls with any meal for a bread your family will enjoy.
【For Beginners】Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. 【For Beginners】Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 【for beginners】corn and mayonnaise rolls using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 【For Beginners】Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls:
- Make ready 200 grams Bread (strong) flour
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 20 grams Sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp Dry yeast
- Prepare 100 ml Milk
- Prepare 20 grams Egg
- Take 20 grams Butter
- Prepare 【Topping】
- Make ready 4 tbsp Canned corn
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Take 1 Dried parsley
- Get 1 A beaten egg (For the glaze)
Place the yolk, mustard, garlic, vinegar and tamarind in the small bowl of a food processor. Turn it on and slowly start adding the sunflower oil Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the corn and blanch for three minutes. Drain, pat dry and mix with the olive oil and ¼ tsp salt.
Instructions to make 【For Beginners】Corn and Mayonnaise Rolls:
- Other than the toppings, place all the ingredients into a bread machine and let it make the dough. ※Let it do the first rising.
- Take the dough out and punch it down. Next divide it into 8 portions. Make the portions into balls and to keep them from drying out, cover them with plastic wrap and let them sit for 15 minutes.
- Take the dough and roll it out thinly with your hands until it’s about 30 cm long.
- Make a ring and tie a knot with the dough.
- Next, tightly pinch the two ends together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the dough from step 5 on it. Cover it with plastic wrap and let them rise until they double in size.
- Drain the corn well and mix together with the mayonnaise. Next, with your finger, make an indentation in the center of the dough from step 6 and coat with the beaten egg.
- In the center of the dough that you just coated, scoop in the mixture you made in step 7. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 200℃ and they’re done.
- I’d like to introduce another recipe made using this dough. Recipe ID# 569972【Made in a Bread Machine Sausage Rolls】
- Recipe ID# 569598【Made in a Bread Machine Bacon Rolls】
Many beginner cooks fear making homemade mayonnaise but the simple recipe below is failsafe. Some people love corn oil because it gives extra richness. Resist using extra virgin olive oil as it has an odd Mayonnaise Sốt Mayonnaise. Mayonnaise can be spread on Indian wraps and rolls to make interesting snack recipes like Pahadi Paneer Tikka Wrap. The spiced mayonnaise boosts the taste of this wrap, which becomes all the more exotic by the addition of veggies like baby corn and lettuce!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food 【for beginners】corn and mayonnaise rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com