Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tattie soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tattie Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tattie Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tattie soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tattie Soup:
- Take 25 g butter
- Make ready 200 g lardon (optional)
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 1 large leek, finely chopped
- Take 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- Make ready 2 large carrot, diced into small pieces
- Make ready 3 large potatoes, peeled and roughly cut into chunks
- Make ready 1.5 liter chicken or vegetable stock
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Tattie Soup:
- Tip the lardon and vegetables in the butter and oil. Give them a stir and season with salt and pepper. Cook cover a low heat for 10-15 minutes or until the veg start to soften a little.
- Pour in the chicken or vegetable stock, cover and simmer gently for 1 or 1 1/2 hours or until the vegetables are soft and potatoes are starting to break up.
- Using a potato masher, mash everything up, but not to much as you still want some large tattie lumps. If the soup is too thick for you liking just add some water to thin it down.
- Check the seasoning and serve with fresh bread or oatcakes.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tattie soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com