Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sautéed purple cabbage & kale with hot italian vegan sausage & bell peppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Sautéed cabbage is easily customized with your favorite herbs and spices, and may be made vegan and dairy free by substituting the butter with oil.. Red or purple cabbage is a viable option, but bear in mind that it has a much bolder flavor. In the mean time, chop the cabbage into the same thickness of the onion.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sautéed purple cabbage & kale with hot italian vegan sausage & bell peppers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers:
- Take 1 head purple cabbage (washed and chopped)
- Prepare 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 Orange Bell Pepper
- Take Handful Kale leaves (washed and chopped)
- Prepare 1/4 Red Onion
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Avocado Oil (or Olive oil)
- Take Beyond Meat Hot Italian Sausage
- Take 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Take 1 tablespoon Parsley
- Prepare 1 tablespoon basil
- Prepare to taste Salt & Pepper
- Prepare Red Pepper flakes (optional)
Today, I’m sharing the most delicious red cabbage recipe. It’s the prefect side dish to accompany nearly any dinner. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cabbage and red-wine vinegar; season with coarse salt and ground pepper.
Instructions to make Sautéed Purple Cabbage & Kale with Hot Italian Vegan Sausage & Bell Peppers:
- Heat two pans each with one tablespoon of oil.
- Cut up the sausage into round slices. Place in the pan. Cook until lightly brown on all sides.
- Cut up the cabbage and Kale. Slice the peppers and onions, place in the pan and sauté until tender. Season as you are cooking.
- Once the sausage is browned, combine with the cabbage and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Add the vinegar and cook until liquid has evaporated. Remove from the heat and season with. In a skillet or wok, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Reduce heat; add soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Stir in red cabbage and season with salt and pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sautéed purple cabbage & kale with hot italian vegan sausage & bell peppers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com