Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, macrobiotic nanakusa brown rice porridge. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice Porridge is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice Porridge is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook macrobiotic nanakusa brown rice porridge using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice Porridge:
- Prepare pack Nanakusa set (Japanese parsley, shepherd’s purse, Jersey cudweed, chickweed, Japanese nipplewort, turnip, and daikon radish)
- Get Brown rice
- Take Camargue red rice (if available)
- Get Water
- Get Salt
- Take per serving Umeboshi
Steps to make Macrobiotic Nanakusa Brown Rice Porridge:
- Rinse the brown rice. Add the water, red rice, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt to a pressure cooker and heat.
- Once it starts steaming, let it cook for 23 minutes, then stop the heat. Then let it sit to allow the steam to release naturally.
- Add the minced nanakusa, bring to a boil, and it’s complete. Season with salt. Serve together with an umbeboshi (salt-cured plum).
- My 2009 version is made with brown rice, mugwort, and mochi. I ended up eating too much.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food macrobiotic nanakusa brown rice porridge recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com