Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, japanese paella (takikomi gohan). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Paella (Takikomi Gohan) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Japanese Paella (Takikomi Gohan) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook japanese paella (takikomi gohan) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Paella (Takikomi Gohan):
- Make ready 150 g mushrooms (e.g. shitake mushrooms)
- Make ready 80 g carrot
- Make ready 1 sheet deep-fried tofu
- Take 10 cm dried kombu kelp
- Get 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sake (otherwise white wine)
- Prepare 450 g uncooked short grain rice
- Take 630 mL water (soy sauce and cooking sake are included)
Instructions to make Japanese Paella (Takikomi Gohan):
- Wash and soak uncooked rice.
- Prepare all ingredients. Slice carrot, mushrooms, and deep-fried tofu.
- Drain water from the uncooked rice. Put the rice in a pot. Then add soy sauce cooking sake, and water.
- Remove dusts from dried Kombu kelp with paper towel. Put the Kombu in the pot. Put all ingredients in the pot.
- Cook the rice with ingredients. This time, I cooked with a rice cooker. To learn how to cook rice Japanese way, check at https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/6405168-how-to-cook-japanese-rice?via=sidebar-recipes
- Mix the rice and all ingredients. Now your Takikomi Gohan is ready!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food japanese paella (takikomi gohan) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com