Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot vegan split pea soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Order Split Pea Soup online with same day delivery. Schedule delivery when it’s most convenient for you. But you can bottle it, and that’s exactly what we did.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot vegan split pea soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- Take extra virgin olive oil
- Get medium onions
- Get baby carrots
- Prepare celery
- Take bay leafs
- Make ready minced garlic
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Make ready dried green split peas
- Prepare water
Add the split peas and broth and stir to combine. How To Make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup Recipe? Add all the ingredients in the Instant Pot. Cover Instant Pot and set the pressure release valve to Sealing.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Vegan Split Pea Soup:
- In true Instant Pot style, chop up all the veggies and put them in the pot along with the rest of the ingredients. With regards to the salt and pepper, how much you add really depends on who you are feeding. I tend to go a little lighter because I like the pronounced pea flavor. My wife likes to go heavy as if there was a piece of ham added. No right or wrong here but just try to target your audience.
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes. Once it is done, let it naturally cool to open the lid. I prefer to leave it on Keep Warm for an hour or so when I have time in order to let the flavors circulate but that is optional.
- After you open the Instant Pot, use a hand blender to purée the soup.
Instant Pot Vegetable Split Pea Soup is a hearty vegetarian soup that gives you a bowl of warm comforting goodness on cold days. This dump and stir recipe is quick and easy to make so it’s perfect to throw together on a busy morning so you can pack this wholesome soup for lunch. Vegan split pea soup is a comforting and nourishing meal full of plant based protein. Dried split peas, carrots, onions, celery and spices are cooked in the instant pot to quickly make this hearty vegan soup. This smokey instant pot split pea soup is perfect for vegan meal prep.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot vegan split pea soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com