Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, farmhouse recipe: easy potato gratin. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Farmhouse Recipe: Easy Potato Gratin is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Farmhouse Recipe: Easy Potato Gratin is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook farmhouse recipe: easy potato gratin using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Farmhouse Recipe: Easy Potato Gratin:
- Make ready 200 grams Potatoes
- Get 100 grams Bacon
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Prepare 400 ml Milk
- Take 3 tbsp Flour
- Get 3 tbsp Butter (or margarine)
- Take 1 1/2 cubes Soup stock cube – chop up with a knife
- Take 1 dash Pepper
- Prepare 1 Pizza cheese
Steps to make Farmhouse Recipe: Easy Potato Gratin:
- Cut the onion into thin wedges. Thinly slice the bacon. Cut the potatoes into 5 mm slices, and boil until a skewer goes through easily.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and stir fry the bacon. When the fat starts to come out of the bacon add the onion and stir fry.
- When the onion has wilted turn off the heat. Add all the flour, and mix well. Make sure to turn the heat off first.
- Mix for about 30 seconds with the heat still off, until it’s no longer floury.
- Add the milk and mix well. Simmer over medium heat until the milk is thickened, add the soup cubes and pepper, and the bechamel sauce is done.
- Line a gratin dish with the cooked potatoes, and pour the bechamel sauce over it.
- Top with the pizza cheese, and bake in a preheated 250°C oven until the top has browned. (About 15 minutes.)
- It’s dense and floury and creamy and delicious!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food farmhouse recipe: easy potato gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com